Time To Write About Fashion
You mean Fash-uun ?!?! ...
Even though my mama thinks I have no fashion sense, I really think I do. How do I know?
...
There was this one day when I was shopping in Emporium, a lady approached me, told me I had a nice dress and asked me where I bought the dress from. On another occasion when I was at a petrol station, a lovely young lady who introduced herself as a young fashion designer walked up to me, told me that I had a nice dress and asked me for the brand of the dress that I was wearing. Even though I did not quite fiddle with my dress trying to find out the brand of my dress, I permitted her to take a photo of my dress. She was so delighted and then... we became friends, I think.
Fashion Sense, here's mine !!!
To me, fashion is just about finding my style, the way I like to dress myself and then, Dress It The Way I Like It!! Sometimes mistakes are made along the way, but I learn what suits and what doesn't.
My Kind of Leisure Wear ...
Although there are different styles of leisure wear that I like, but I always look for comfort and good quality fabric.
My Work Wear ...
Maximising my sleeping time and minimising my dressing up time have become my ritual when it comes to Dressing Up For Work. So, how do I go about doing that? Well....I love to wear one piece dress. In that way, I don't need to think if the top matches the bottom. I could just quickly pop on my dress, put on some make-up and hurry to work in a snap.
My Closet ... I Love My Closet ♡
Have you heard about "The 10 pieces clothing that you need"? Or have you heard about cleaning up your closet every three months in accordance with the season? I try to do both, albeit sometimes failing very miserably. When I have the time, I promise I will write an article on these two topics. For now, let me share with you my beloved closet! My closet is not a cupboard, it is seated under the stairs and I have to walk in through a door; I Just So Love It. ♡






Comments
Post a Comment